THE COMMENDONE

SIENA

Description

Along the Sant’Apollinare road, surrounded by the spectacular backdrop of the Sienese hills with wonderful scenic views of the town of Siena, stands the “Commendone”, an ancient complex dating back to 1575. We restructured and refurbished it, taking into account its special historic and architectural features, as well as the seismic activity in the area.
Wood and terracotta are the main features that embellish the main building and the individual houses. Calibrated and customised traditional craftsmanship helped to provide a new look for roofs and raised cornices.  

Time interval

2012-2013

ALL IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS OF THE RESTORATION DIVISION

PALAZZO RIVA DEI MENACAO

DOLO (VE)

VILLA BORSO

CAMPOSAMPIERO (PD)

CONVENTO DEI SANTUARI ANTONIANI

CAMPOSAMPIERO (PD)

CASA DEL PELLEGRINO

PADUA

VICOLO SANTONINI

PADUA